Public OPPORTUNITIES INDEX
- US Department of Agriculture: Food Safety Travelling Exhibit (Request for Info) 03 January, 2019
- Dessau-Wörlitz Cultural Foundation: Metal and Glass Showcases 03 January, 2019
- English Heritage: Staff and Volunteer Training Videos 03 January, 2019
- Leach Launches Freestanding Lighting/Graphics System 19 November, 2018
- First Podcasts Coming in January 17 November, 2018
TENDERS IN THE UK AND EUROPE
We bring work to your desktop allowing you to focus on what you do best
Experienced and Knowledgeable
For the past ten years we’ve been focused exclusively on researching and publishing market intelligence information for suppliers in the museums and heritage sector, including the tenders that you need to grow your business. From major national institutions like the Science Museum, the Louvre and British Library, to local authorities and city governments, English Heritage, Historic Environment Scotland and the Prussian State Museums.
£3.5 Billion Last Year
For all of last year we published over £3.5 billion worth of tenders in the UK, Ireland and Europe.
We publish awards, too
So you can see what your competitors are up to, and what sort of fees they are charging. These awards can be valuable sources of subcontracting opportunities, too.
All museum sectors
We publish tenders for exhibition design, showcases, multimedia and digital interpretation, business and strategic consultancy, exhibition fit-out and setworks, project management, art handling, packing and shipping, architecture, building and object conservation, storage, audio guides, mannequins, translations, costumed interpretation, fundraising consultancy…even horses for jousting events!