SUBSCRIBEJoin our growing group of members and get a step ahead of your competitors.
Annual Membership Plans & Pricing
Regions: UK and Ireland, North America, Europe, Rest of World
- Access to premium Tenders in ALL regions Instant Tender Alerts Daily and Weekly Tender Digests
Silver One Region
- Access to premium Opportunities for any one region updated daily Access to premium Tenders in ALL regions Instant Tender Alerts Daily and Weekly Tender and Opportunity Digests
Gold Two Regions
- Access to premium Opportunities for any two regions updated daily Access to premium Tenders in ALL regions Instant Tender Alerts Daily and Weekly Tender and Opportunity Digests
Platinum Three Regions
- Access to premium Opportunities for any three regions updated daily Access to premium Tenders in ALL regions Instant Tender Alerts Daily and Weekly Tender and Opportunity Digests
- Access to premium Opportunities for all regions updated daily Access to premium Tenders in ALL regions Instant Tender Alerts Daily and Weekly Tender and Opportunity Digests
Group Worldwide Membership
- Access to all content and alerts as in the Worldwide membership Up to three members in the Group provided individual login details Additional members added at the Group or Subsidiary level for £900 ($1,200) per year each
contact us to see more
Leave us a message through the form and we'll contact you with the details to access premium content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our password-protected market intelligence database is the most comprehensive we've seen anywhere, with Tenders/RFPs and forthcoming Opportunities/Leads from museum and heritage institutions added every day, from across the globe. A subscription, covering a range of regions and a number of price points, is required to view the premium content on this site. Over the past twelve years we've published over 24,000 tenders/RFPs and awards in the museum and heritage sector -- over £3.5 billion last year! Every one is tagged for the appropriate industry group -- exhibition design, AV and multimedia, exhibition fit-out, showcases, storage, signage, project management consultants, etc -- to allow you to easily identify key leads and targets from the mass of documentation available. We also publish Opportunities/Leads on forthcoming museum and heritage projects, complete with contact details of the client and major contractors appointed so far. So you can start selling to these prospects before they go out to bid or they make their short lists of preferred suppliers. Important information on your competitors is available on MuseumINSIDER too, where we publish awards and in most cases, the awarded price. The site is a valuable source of subcontracting leads, as well.
What is Market Intelligence?
Market intelligence is the information relevant to your company’s market, and in our case, that is the museums and heritage sector. Market intelligence is gathered specifically for the purpose of helping you make accurate and confident decisions when developing plans to grow your business. That can be by:
- Having current clients use you more
- Getting non-users to use your services
- Gaining your competitor’s customers
- Identifying new opportunities for your services
MuseumINSIDER gives you the tools to do all of these.
How often is information updated?
Our research team update the site every working day, and publish content as it comes in.
Where do you get your information from?
Our Tender/RFP information is researched, sub-edited and aggregated by our international team of researchers from a number of global public sources as well as from bids that are sent to us directly from institutions, project managers and designers. Our Opportunities/Leads are researched and written by us. We don't use third-party news feeds.
How do the email alerts work?
When we set up your subscription, we discuss with you which subject areas are of most interest to you. We then set up email alert filters for your special requirements. Each time we publish content on the site that is tagged with your interest area, you will receive an email alert. In this way, your in-box won't get clogged with information that is not of interest to you. Every weekday morning you will receive a digest of the previous day's Tenders, and on Mondays you will receive a Weekly Digest. If your subscription includes Opportunities, these will be included in your digests, too.
What is the range of budget size that you publish?
We publish tenders with contract values as low as £500 and as high as £80 million, and everything in between. There is no cut-off budget threshold for publication.
What geographical areas do you cover?
Our content is divided into two types: Tenders and Opportunities. We publish Tenders for the UK, Ireland and Europe. We publish Opportunities for the UK, Europe, the United States and Canada. We will shortly be adding Opportunities for countries outside these regions.
Do you have a free trial period?
Not exactly. During a pre-arranged sales call, our sales team can provide you with a temporary password and show you the premium content behind the pay barrier, as well as let you explore the site. In this way you will be able to determine if the content meets your specific requirements. However, we do not give a month's free trial, as some sites do.
How many users can my company have per subscription?
Usually we have one or two users from the same company using one subscription. If your requirements differ, please discuss this with our sales team.
What payment methods do you accept?
Mastercard, Visa, Visa debit, and bank transfers are all acceptable methods of payment.
Is VAT payable on my subscription?
All subscribers based in the United Kingdom will have UK VAT at 20% added to their subscription invoice. European companies outside the United Kingdom with a valid local VAT number do not pay 20% VAT on their subscriptions. Non-European subscribers do not pay VAT.