Benchworks is a specialist interior contractor with extensive experience in the Museum & Heritage sector.
Our reputation for excellence is built upon a solid foundation of technical expertise, the highest quality manufacturing values and unsurpassed design development skills. We have worked with a host of clients in the Museums & Heritage sector from large national bodies through to small independent organisations and everything in-between!
Working with designers, project managers, curators and artists and applying design development, manufacturing and installation expertise to projects, we bring creative ideas for museum displays and exhibition stands to life. With project experience ranging from a few thousand pounds through to a million pounds, from bespoke joinery requirements through to total exhibition and museum space fit-out, every project is given the same exacting levels of care and attention by the Benchworks team.
- Budget feasibility studies
- Project Management
- H & S and environmental management
- CAD operated technical drawing
- Prototyping and mock up development
- 10,000 square feet manufacturing workshops
- CNC cutting and solid surface fabrication
- Exhibit fabrication & specialist finishing
- Showcase fabrication & mount making
- Interactive exhibit integration
- Audio visual & graphic management and integration
- Logistical management, transportation
- Site installation
- Maintenance & operations
Keston, Kent BR2 6AR
Tel: 01959 541 233
Images: Wedding Dresses 1775 – 2014 © Victoria and Albert Museum, London
Vikings: life and legend © The British Museum
Athlone Castle Experience © Stuart Smythe